Your privacy is critically important to us.
1. What is Personal Information?
2. What personal information does Loc8 Me collect?
– Registration Information. When you create an account, we may collect your personal information such as your first name and mobile phone number. If you want to add a child or family member’s name to your account, we collect the child or family member’s name and mobile phone number.
– Geolocation. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We collect the location of your designated “Places” to provide notifications when arrive and leave that place. If you turn off location sharing we will not share your location with your “family members”; however, while you are logged in to your account, we will continue to collect your location information in order to provide the Service (for example, to provide our services or to share your location with members you allow to see your location). We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service and then destroy the location data.
Automatically collected information through the use of technology: we do not collect any information about you, your computer, your browser when you visit our website.
3. How does Loc8 Me use the personal information?
Generally, Loc8 Me collects, stores, uses and discloses information to enable us to:
– provide Loc8 Me services;
– create your account;
– identify you as a user;
– respond to your inquiries and messages;
– improve the application;
– send you administrative and service related communications;
4. What do we share with third parties?
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information and location information in a secure environment and have implemented reasonable procedures designed to limit unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your Personal Information. We encrypt the transmission location information of that information using secured technologies. Despite these measures, you should know that Loc8 Me cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. To protect the communications that have taken place in the app, never give out your password.
6. User access and choice.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to deactivate your account. You may also correct, update, or amend your personal information in your profile settings within Loc8 Me app or by emailing us. Removing Loc8 Me from your mobile device will not delete the personal information has retained about you. If you leave the family, we will retain your user content in the event that you would like to access in the future. Your user content can be deleted permanently by emailing a request to email@example.com.
7. Communication with Loc8 Me.
You may “opt out” of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. To opt out of push notifications, please edit settings within the app or change your settings at the device level.
8. International Users